Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Savella - Day One

So today was my first full day on Savella. I am supposed to take it once in the morning and once in the evening. The first dose is taken in the evening, so technically I started last night. Woke up many times during the night feeling nauseous. Robert drove carpool for me this morning because I was dizzy and still nauseous. I decided that 9:30 am & pm would be my med time. I feel ok around 8:30 and really thought the 9:30 am dose would be ok. Wrong! About 15-20 minutes after taking it I was feeling bad again. It is 7 pm now and I have stayed vertical for about 30 minutes straight. I am dreading taking the next dose because I feel certain that it will make me feel bad again. The dr said this could last for as long as 2 weeks. I don't know if I can do 2 weeks like this.

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment