Well, yesterday was an alright day as far as my FMS goes. I was feeling pretty good and then bent over the dishwasher the wrong way and pinched something in my lower back. It was really painful getting up and down yesterday because of that. We went to Columbia to the Wilsons to celebrate some birthdays. My father-in-law sure can cook a mean steak!!! MMMM!!! Afterwards, we rode over to Mama and Daddy's and surprised them. They didn't know we were in town. Hung out over there with them and my brothers and just talked and goofed off. Brought a few of Mama's books home to read...needed some new reading material.
Today has been a great day! I slept really well last night and got up this morning with very little pain. Went to church and had a surprise photo shoot around the church with my girls. It was SO much fun. They are so precious! Cooked some lunch when we got home and am sitting around now trying to decide is I want to read or nap...maybe I'll do a little of both :)
Good day so far...back to church in a little while.
God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment