Friday, November 6, 2009

New meds

So, I went to the doctor yesterday for a consult on my FMS. He is prescribing a new med called Savella. I'm really nervous about taking it because it was just approved by the FDA early this year. I'm also nervous because it works very similarly to the way Cymbalta works and Cymbalta knocked me flat for over a week. I have decided to wait and start taking it Monday so that I can research it and so that I will be able to go to Columbia this weekend to see family.

Went to the gym this morning. Did some light weights with my legs and just a few with my arms. Walked for 20 minutes, ran for 5, cooled down for 5. I think I may regret all this later today...haha!

My mood is a little better today. Pain is a little less. I know that's connected.

We went to Rob's fall chorus concert last night. They all did a great job! I'm so proud of my boys :)

Well, off to shower, rest for a bit and then try to do a little housework/laundry.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment